You are a Private User if you are a natural person who accesses and uses the information obtained via Spark for your own personal use.
If you manage your personal investment portfolio via noncommercial organisations such as Family Investment Trusts/Companies or self-managed super funds (SMSF) you can still be classified as a Private User.
You are expressly NOT a Private User if you are:
- registered with any securities agency, regulatory or self-regulatory body;
- engaged in a financial services business or employed as a financial adviser;
- accessing or using the Information other than for personal use relating to their own investment portfolio;
- accessing the Information in the course of their employment or in connection with any form of trade or business;
- engaged in the business of accessing or aggregating information and redistributing or otherwise furnishing that information to third parties;